Saturday, January 28, 2023

In Person Seed Packaging Saturday Feb 4th!

 

In-Person Seed Packaging!

 

Come join other gardeners and help out the White Bear Lake Seed Library!

Saturday, February 4th from 1- 3:30 pm at the White Bear Lake Library in the Lion’s Den conference (first conference room past the main library desk).

 

I’ll have seeds and seed packaging supplies available for volunteers to help package seeds. I have lots of vegetable and flower seeds that need packaging. Don’t worry if you have never done it before. It’s easy and fun.

 

If you can’t make it and want to help package seeds, just send me an email and I’ll prepare a bag of seeds and seed packaging supplies you can pick up at the seed table at the WBL library. My email is: wblseedlibrary@gmail.com.

 

The weather forecast looks good, but if something changes and there’s poor driving conditions on Saturday, I will cancel the event.

 

Contact info for the Seed Library:

Email: wblseedlibrary@gmail.com

Blog site: WBL Seed Library

 

Pam

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment