Thursday, August 9, 2018

Next Seed Talk, Tuesday August 14, 6:30pm White Bear Lake Library

Our next Seed Talk is Tuesday, August 14th at the White Bear Lake library at 6:30 pm. The main subject is common garden pests and what to do about them. I'll share some of my ideas and I hope you will share your ideas about how you deal with various gardens pests and diseases. This is an informal meeting and everyone is welcome. I'll also help anyone who wants to know how to save seeds.

The seed library is down to the bare bones! We need peas, beans, lettuce, annual flowers and native plant seeds to restock the drawers. Please consider saving seeds from non-hybrid varieties of these plants for the seed library. I've setup the next seed packaging date for Monday, August 27 from 4:30-8pm. No experience is necessary. Treats provided!!

No comments:

Post a Comment