Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NEW! Community Seed Network

Just want to let you in on a new source of seed libraries and seed savers--the Community Seed Network.

The Community Seed Network connects and supports community seed initiatives by providing resources, information, and a platform for networking.

FACEBOOK-INSTAGRAM-hands-CSN-EN

I have added the White Bear Lake Seed Library to their list of sources and you can find us on their map. You can also get to the map by clicking on CONNECT and the BROWSE the DIRECTORY. It's a great resource and I hope you check it out. 

It also has a Facebook page where members can share information. At this time I do not have a Facebook account, but if one of you does have a Facebook account and would like to share info about our seed library, please contact me. (Maybe I'll have to get a Facebook account?)

BUT the best part is the LEARN resource, which has tons of info on saving seeds and growing plants.
I can tell a lot of hours have been put into this resource. I hope you find it interesting and useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment