Monday, December 11, 2017

Next Seed Packaging Event

The Winter Farmer's Market was well attended!
Bev and I enjoyed talking to all of you who stopped by the Seed Library table. It was nice to see so many people interested in gardening and taking advantage of the late season produce available. We added 39 people to the email list!
One question that came up repetitively was How do I start native plant seeds?
I gave a class this fall, but there is still a need for this information, so at the next seed packaging event, I'll demonstrate 3 of the methods to start native plant seeds.

Seed Packaging Event
Monday, Jan 29, 2018
4:30-8:00 pm
Open event - come when you can
Fun for all! Treats provided!
White Bear Lake Library
2150 S 2nd St
White Bear Lake, MN 55110

I hope you can make it to this event. I'll demonstrate winter seed starting methods multiple times during the event as needed.
Please note, inclement weather may cause this to be canceled. Contact the library if uncertain. I will send out an email if canceled.

Remember, please consider donating some seeds you saved or a commercial package of seeds (open-pollinated only). The seed library depends on seed donations to continue to offer seeds to everyone!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment